Monday, May 2, 2016

Gear: Anker Portable Charger - PowerCore 10000

I'm a little worried about keeping my camera and Garmin GPS watch charged up for the entire 10 day trek.  On Kilimanjaro, I brought two batteries for my camera and tried to keep them with me most of the time, but with the cold weather they both gave out on by Day 6.  I bought this Anker ultra-portable charger and have been really happy with this product.  It is super small and weighs only 6 oz.  It is not advertised as one of their fastest chargers, but it does a great job on my iphone and watch.  With the USB cord, it can also charge my point-and-shot camera.  It does take a few hours to fully charge the portable charger, but once it is charged, it seems to charge small gadgets pretty well.  Power IQ determines the connected device and provides the fastest charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment